software to track,
manage and amortize ....
• Dues and
Amortize to income
Related pages: Deferred income, revenue Loan fees Premiums, discounts
• Span fiscal years
• No end
of year chores
• Post "as
of" any month
for 1 to 999
GAAP, FASB compliant
data and reports
• Audit year reconciliation
• Defer a start month
• Paper or
Free conversion ....
• We can import your existing Excel records to the software and convert them at no charge.
• Open/save this Excel import template: FDSSI-PPQ.xls
• Copy/paste your records to appropriate columns.
You can retain current book value balances or
the software can calculate current balances using original data
• Send the file to us:
The template contains our email address and 1-800-245-8444 number for any questions.
All information will be treated confidentially and destroyed upon completion.
• We will return an Excel worksheet general ledger balancing report.
• If satisfied with the import results, you can order the software or request the 60 day free trial system.
Your converted records will be included with either of the above.
Accounting, reporting, balancing, schedules, audit reconciliation ....
• Software to manage hundreds, thousands of records
• Monthly amortization and expense recognition
• Subsidiary ledger trial balance report
• Journal voucher posting recap
• Posting entries consist of Prepaid Asset account credits and Expense account debits
Posting file is formatted for posting to your general ledger system
Supports any chart of accounts
Post at account number subtotal level or
Post each individual record
• Full set of accounting reports
Detail and summary history, audit and reconciliation
By month. By calendar or fiscal year
• Span multiple years
Cross over EOM, EOY periods without doing anything - no close out required
• Historical reporting
Generate any report from any prior month at any time
• Account reconciliation
Compare balances and activity for one or more general ledger accounts over one or more months.
Beginning balance, additions, amortization, adjustments, ending balance, net activity. Pinpoint any out-of-balance conditions.
Audit schedule preparation. Provide detail activity from one fiscal period to the next.
Post as direct expense and
Allocate one/some/all records to multiple expense accounts - branch, cost center, department ....
Use a single or multiple user-defined methods
• Adjustments during term
Single step adjustment screen
Increase or decrease amount at any time
Adjust remaining term or set to immediate write-off
| Client testimonials ....
We have been using your software for some time.
This system has always been so easy to utilize and we really appreciate the level of detail in the reports.
This is just a quick note to let you know that the software is up and running.
More importantly, we love the software!
Thank you so much for your help and we look forward to working with your company in the future.
I finally got a chance to look at the conversion file you sent.
I did some spot checking and the numbers look fine.
Thank you so much for all your help.
Your customer service is fantastic!
Have a great week.
• Supports multi-company operations
Same or different general ledger systems
• Audit and examinations
1-800 and email support
Many of our clients are CPA and accounting firms who purchased the software
Some import and calculate files for their clients
• Existing records
Maintain your current balances
No conversion journal adjustment necessary
Enter records to the software. Or import from an Excel worksheet
• Just want to amortize Excel worksheets?
The software can import, calculate and provide reports for an entire worksheet
A File Import flag can be set to:
Add new import records to existing records or
Always replace existing records with the imported file
Price and free demo ....
Click to open and view Price
• Stand alone and network sharing prices
• Download a free demo from the price page
• Request a free 60 day trial system
Use the live system with some or all of your records for 60 days.
If you decide to purchase the software, a simple program update retains everything you've done.
• Open this Excel file for more about importing new and existing records from a worksheet: FDSSI-PPQ.xls
• General ledger
- The software creates a Journal Voucher debit and credit column source document for the above and
- Creates a general ledger transaction posting file
- Posting file descriptions can be at the
- Expense account subtotal level or
- Individual record level
- Supports any chart of accounts and any upload format
• Amortization methods at the record level ....
1) Straight line monthly
- 30 day financial months
- Most commonly used
- More is taken during early months
3) Actual calendar days
- Amortization is from a date to a date
- In-service, contractual term
- Full months
- Partial months
- Half month convention (first month only or first month and final month)
• Exception handling
- Delay amortizing to a future month
- Catch up amortization for a prior month(s)
- Partial refunds during amortization term
- Additional payments during amortization term
• Reconcile your prepaid asset accounts. In seconds!
• Run the Reconciliation Report covering any month or multiple months
Beginning balance for a record (the previous month ending balance)
+ New record cost if the record was added during the period (Beginning balance would be zero)
- Amortization expense
- Partial refund if an adjustment was made, such as having been overbilled
+ Additional cost, partial payment increase
= Ending balance
Column totals for all records within each prepaid asset account
• Out of balance?
Simply compare the Reconciliation Report to your general ledger asset account activity.
• Reconcile a month
• Renconcile an entire year - great when auditors want to see annual changes to your prepaid asset accounts
• Budget projections, forecasting
- Calculate expense amortization, with ending balances, for a future month, quarter, year.
- Direct post monthly amortized expense for a record to a single expense account or distribute to multiple expense accounts
- Allocate one/some/all records using user defined methods
- Allocate using multiple methods (percentage, square feet, number of branches, workstation count ....)
- Allocated records flow into the journal voucher and posting file for automatically updating the general ledger
• Administrative reporting
- User defined sorting and subtotal categories.
• Export data and calculations
- Copy screens and reports, paste to Excel worksheet
book values for
month, end of
next year ....)
range of months
(month by month
expense and book
values for any
period - three
(now or "as of"
now but five
years down the
worksheet or other spreadsheet)
• Enter records,
• View, print,
• Direct post
ledger accounts. Allocate
selected records to
• Upload posting
file for any
builds a posting
any file layout. Undo
to a prior