FASB 91 loan fee income, expense amortization calculator for
• Residential, commercial, consumer, auto, indirect ....
• Amortizing, interest only, balloon, fixed rate, variable rate, secured, unsecured and other loan types
• Loan files: Accounting software to calculate an
entire loan file
- Fixed rate
- Interest only
(leave blank for
calculate as non
Input any three
of the above and
the software can
solve for the
- Both. When
"net amount" to
Or, run two
One for fee
income, a second
• Balloon term
Payment can be
blank and the
A future point
to reprice an
An amount by
by the software
of deferred fee
only (up front
charges and fees
for a lender)
and fees for a
- A "net"
fee derived by
smaller from the
• FASB 91
interest at note rate
on loan balance
plus or minus
to be amortized)
output results -
View, print and copy,
paste to Excel
Related software for loan files
FASB 91 amortization software for
a loan file
- fee income, cost, expense.
Amortizing, interest only, balloon, fixed rate, variable rate, full term, average life term.
Interest rate changes. Paydowns and curtailments.
Residential, commercial, consumer, auto, secured, unsecured and other loan types for
originators and borrowers to recognize direct and indirect lending fees consisting of origination or borrowing points, income, cost, charges, expense.
Effective rate calculation, amortization, accounting and reporting for dozens, hundreds, thousands of deferred loan fee records. Budget projections.
Detail lifetime FASB 91 schedule for each loan. Supports
early payoffs, paydown curtailments and rate changes.
Related software ....
Omnibus - Loans and loan packages
with irregular payment amounts, staggered
or unusual payment
FASB 91 premium, discount,
amortization software for
irregular reductions to par, principal on loans, packages, bond paydowns, other purchased and originated instruments.
MBS, syndicated, LSBO, secondary market, grouped originations, bundled loans, variable rate bonds, other types of underlying collateral.
Premium amortization, discount accretion, deferred fee recognition for purchasers, sellers, originators over a begin date to maturity date.
Effective interest rate calculation, accounting and reporting for actual, aggregated, weighted average rates, terms.
Accelerated recognition for paydowns. Detail schedule for each record.
FASB 91 for loans, loan packages and other
instruments, purchased and originated with
irregular reductions to par or principal
Enter a loan to the effective interest rate calculator screen
• Enter basic loan information plus fee income, expense or both income and expense.
• Calculate effective interest rate.
• Produce lifetime loan and deferral amortization schedule.
Ideal for one or dozens of loans with or without rate changes and payment curtailments
• Regular amortizing loans
Residential, commerical, consumer, auto, other ....
• Balloons, with or without payments or principal paydowns
• Interest only
• Packages, pools, groupings - One big loan, log each monthly principal reduction as a paydown
If your packages have maturity dates instead of a term in months, view our bond calculator page
• Fixed, variable rate
• Monthly, quarterly, annual pay
• Loans with unusual, variable repayment terms
• For originators, borrowers, sellers, buyers, accountants, auditors